Sunday, January 27, 2013

Block of the Month...

After my fabrics got stuck in customs and have now thankfully arrived, I could finally start on the Block of the Month Challenge that Kristy at Quiet Play is running at the moment. Although the only fabric that I used from that bundle so far, is the little measure tape, everything else was already in my stash. 

So here it is, my Block of the Month for January for the 'And Sew On...' BOM.


It's paper-pieced again. This means this was the 2nd paper-pieced pattern that I worked with and I am still struggling a bit with the whole placement of the fabrics to actually end up with enough covering up the piece you need to be covered when done, but I'm getting there. With a bit of patience and more practice ;)

Until next time
xx Lia

1 comment:

  1. Your block looks great!

    Paper piecing definitely takes a bit of practice to get the hang of - looks like you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...