Sunday, January 6, 2013

The bag I wanted to murder...

....being totally serious here.


This bag was another order I made, to go along with the little one from yesterday's post and it was also the first time that I worked with denim in over 15 years. Denim is so not my cup of tea, granted it works well under the iron, but I don't think I'm gonna make another denim bag and if I do then definitely not this pattern.

Attaching the zipper parts that are lowered into the bag was a real struggle, what am I saying, most of it was lol! But I managed and I think it looks good, so I hope the customer will be pleased too :)

Here are a few more pictures.



What has everyone else been up to in the new year so far? I'm definitely gonna tackle that quilt next. :)

Until next time,
xxLia




1 comment:

  1. Pity that denim crafts look so damn good - you may just get more orders posting such tempting pics... ;-) No no, not by me, wouldn't want to kill you. But it does look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...