Sunday, February 17, 2013

Monthly Book Challenge...February...

This month I was struggling to decide what I wanted to do for the Monthly Book Challenge over at Heart of Charnwood, so I kept pushing and pushing the idea and thought I would just grab one of the books in my stack of sewing books and find something, but then I got a request for a small evening clutch bag which kind of saved the day - and therefore also this months entry to the challenge.


It's probably a bit boring since it comes from the exact same book that I made something from last month, but at least it's once again something from a book pattern, even though another bag. That being said, I have about 5 books with bag patterns ;)

So here goes this month's entry for the Book Challenge, the bag called Pauline according to the book.




 
 
And with posting these pictures on Facebook, I also got a request to make this same bag, just with other fabrics, so you can expect a couple more pics in the future.

Hope you like :)

Until next time!
xx Lia

1 comment:

  1. Pauline looks a lovely bag! Ange is getting us to use the craft books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...