Saturday, March 16, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin'...

As you probably have already heard, Google is ending their Google Reader service on July 1, 2013.
That was a little shock to me, since I am following around 100 blogs through Google Reader and have loved the easy way of navigating and using it. So my initial reactions was 'WHAT? NO! NO! NO!'

But then I realised that most of the bloggers that I'm following have started switching over to BlogLovin' and out of the Readers that I looked at, that is really the one that looked best to me personally, as well.

So I signed up to BlogLovin' and have also added the follow button in the column to the right of this blog.

I would be happy if you all follow me over there. It's really easy to use and the navigation at the top is easy, too.

Also, I will announce the winner of my Winter Blues Blog Hop Giveaway in a little over an hour, so check back later to see if you've won something ;)

Until then,
xx Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...