Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Monthly Book Challenge...March

As mentioned in my previous post, I am trying to get all the "Must Do's" on my list done early this month.

I've been actually trying to find a different book for this month's entry for Angie's Monthly Book Challenge on her blog Heart of Charnwood, but for some reason I am still in the same book and it is yet another bag... *coughs*

I will try to make a different item this month as well, from another book, since it seems like we can have more than one entry, but so far - unfortunately - this will have to do... *hangs head in shame*




This little zippered pouch was made from a pattern called Viktoria and I actually made it as a part of the package of sewing goodies that I will be giving away at the end of this week as part of the "Beat the Winter Blues - Quilter's Blog Hop Party" that starts on the 8th of March. So make sure you return back then to enter the giveaway! And thanks to Angie for the tip that everyone loves pouches ;)

See you next Friday!
xx Lia


Blog Hop Party with Give-Aways

1 comment:

  1. really like the theme of this one! then again, i'm in love with about every bag of yours... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...