Monday, April 22, 2013

And Sew On - April

Just a quick post from me today to display my April Block for the "And Sew On" Block of the Month Sew-A-Long over at Quiet Play.

This month's block is called "Snip It Real Good" and I once again used the same colours that I have been using on the previous blocks.


I apologise for the slightly blurry quality of the picture. I'm still on the hunt for another camera. Unfortunately the one I have has several lints in the lense that can't be removed, so focussing is starting to become a real problem. I'm looking for the same model, though. As it makes very decent pictures normally, and I've had it for several years. Anyway, here's a close up.


And last but not least, here are all the blocks together that I have for this BOM so far.


Have you been working on anything interesting? I'm in my last of 3 weeks of vacation time and still haven't started on the Forest QAL. There are 7 blocks so far and I have no idea when I'm going to be catching up on all of them, but they're sooo beautiful that I really need to try!

Have a fab week!

Until next time,
xx Lia

2 comments:

  1. So cute! This will make a great quilt for a sewing room. I like the little reverse sewer (seam ripper) in the upper right hand block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great together, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...