Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Please, please, please vote for me! :)



Right now I'm super psyched, because I just realised that Rachel of Stitched in Color picked one of my 2 entries into her top ten favourites in her Sweet Contrary Mosaic contest.

I didn't think that I'd even stand a chance with a total of 100 entries being there and just when I'm casually catching up on tthe blogs I follow and scroll down the page, I realise 'Hey, that looks familiar!' and 'Oh! There's your name!' lol!

So if you like my picks of colours and fabric, I would be very happy if you could leave a vote for me :)

Also check back tomorrow as my Secret Tote Bag Swap will go live and there will be lots of prizes up for grabs if you decide to join in on the fun!

See you there,
xx Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...