Wednesday, May 29, 2013

72 is my lucky number!

I'm actually overwhelmed right now. I just entered the sign-up form for the Secret Tote Bag Swap and realised we had 72 participants!

Oh my God! Wow! Squeal! Jump!

Ok, deep breath!

I decided to close the form now, it's a little less than 2 hours till midnight here and we have an even number of participants, what more could I ask for? But now the real tough job begins, because I have to assign everyone with their partners.

I will use tomorrow and Friday to do that, so you will be getting an email by Friday night (European Summer Time). Once all partners have gone out, I will update the Flickr group and make a seperate blog-post, so you all know.

For now, if you want, you can join the Flickr group and meet everyone, we have 53 members there now! :)

Many thanks again to everyone who joined this swap, you guys are amazing and I so cannot wait to begin the stalking secret partners, the brain storming and the sewing! It's always so much fun to surprise someone and be surprised in return!

Very happy right now :)
xx Lia

P.S: If anyone is sad now because they didn't make it in time (I'm aware that it's not anywhere near midnight yet in the USA and elsewhere), if you reply to this post with your email address within the next 12 hours, I will get back to you once I'm home from work tomorrow :)

5 comments:

  1. That's amazing, and a huge jump from the 55 of earlier this week. I'm so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting excited will be watching the "in-box" xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exciting news! Thanks for doing this Lia and I can't wait to get sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!! This is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...