Friday, May 17, 2013

So many goodies in the mail!



You may remember that one of my two entries at the Sweet Contrary Mosaic contest over at Rachel's blog Stitched in Color managed to make it into the top 10 for voting and then ended up 2nd place, which meant that Lark Cottons sent me my winning bundle. And it arrived today!

I really did a happy dance when seeing that I had a package from Lark Cottons and look at how pretty these are!


I also received this months (April actually) bundle of the Color Me Happy FQ Club from Sew Lux Fabric. I have a thing for grey at the moment, as you probably could tell ;)


Now what to do with all of these? I have no idea yet, but I'm sure it won't take me long to decide. Sometimes some fabrics are just waiting for their perfect moment to be used.

I'm also desperate to reveal the goodies that I made for my swap partner at the Secret Fabric Basket Swap that I joined last month. I shipped the basket off to it's new home a while ago, and even though the recipient resides within Europe and shipping shouldn't take this long, it doesn't seem to have arrived yet.

I know she's a follower of my blog, so I can't reveal too much, only the picture that I've also uploaded to the swap's group on Flickr :)


And talking about secret swaps, don't forget to sign up to my Secret Tote Bag Swap, if you haven't already. 

Secret Tote Bag Swap

Sign-ups are open until the end of May (the 29th to be exact) and there are a couple great prizes for you to be won. Maybe you could help get the word around a bit, so that a few more people might join in ;)

Next project on my list? Catch up with several paper-pieced Sew-Alongs and BOM's.
Will keep you updated on that, it's a long weekend for me and I'm intending to use it to get a much needed sewing fix, so expect a new post soon! 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend yourself and I'll see you next time!
xx Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...