Friday, May 3, 2013

Thank you!



Thank you, thank you, thank you! To each and everyone who voted for my entry at the Sweet Contrary Mosaic contest over at Rachel's blog Stitched in Color, because you pushed me to the second spot, which means I won my mosaic bundle!

Yay!!!

I'm so stoked about that. And also, there's a limited amount of the winning bundles available at Lark Cottons, who were the sponsor for this contest. So if you want to get your hands on some of these fabrics, you need to be quick as there aren't that many bundles :)

This is not my only reason for a thank you post, though.
I'm 3 followers short of 100, according to my blogger and GFC stats, and all that in less than 6 months!

That's an even bigger reason for me to join the Sew, Mama, Sew Giveaway Day on Monday, May 6.

Giveaway Day

I will have a few prizes for you, so check back on Monday for your chance to win ;)

Many thanks to everyone for all your support!
xx Lia

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to second place. I voted for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lia!!!! Great News!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lia! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...