Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Secret Tote Bag Swap - come and join!





Ok, so I already mentioned a few days ago, that I was planning a swap and here it is now, going live.
I have created an extra page for this, which you can find either by clicking HERE, or for future reference, it'll be in the top row under the Secret Tote Bag Swap - Tab :)

All information regarding this swap is posted on that page and of course if you have any further questions, you can also ask either here on this post or over there.

I hope that many of you will sign up, as there are also several prizes up for grabs, thanks to the following, amazing sponsors!

Fat Quarter Shop   Pink Castle Fabrics   Fabricworm

Come on over and check it out! :)
xx Lia

3 comments:

  1. Signed up :)

    It would be nice if everyone gives their blog address as I did a swap where I had NOTHING to go on! Luckily my partner liked what I sent but it was really hard to choose.

    Also, did you know you have word verification on? If you embed your comments and turn off anonymous comments then that should eliminate most spam and you won't need to have verification on for those of us genuine commenters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a lot of fun, I've just signed up, blogged about it and shared it on facebook and google+
    Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...