Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Stitch In Time

Once again it's that time of the month...and I just realised how that sounded, but I actually mean that it was time to work on the next block in the "And Sew On" BOM series by Kristy at Quiet Play.

I didn't want to be fashionably late again, so here's my block for June.



Once again I stuck to my theme and the same fabrics, the only odd one out so far is last month's block with the iron since I used light blue as the background fabric there and not white. But I am hoping to make up for that with one of the future blocks. As usual I can't wait for the next one, this series of blocks has taught me soooo much in terms of paper piecing. I didn't know anything about paper-piecing when I did the first block in January and since then I have learned a lot and also got addicted. So thanks Kristy for all the amazing patterns!


I'm also linking this up with Kristy's Paper Piecing Party. I won a free pattern in one of the previous weeks, so I just need to keep trying ;)

What are you working on?
xx Lia



5 comments:

  1. Strangely enough, the "odd" one with the iron is my favourite so far. :D but this month's one looks really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the BoM! All your blocks are looking great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The block with the iron is my favorite!!!! I didn't know about Paper Piecing until I read your posts. I think is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...