Saturday, June 8, 2013

Final blocks of the Summer Sampler Sew-Along

I finally managed to sit down and finish the last 3 blocks of the Summer Sampler Sew-Along by Jennifer from Ellison Lane Quilts. I know, I'm a week late, but I pushed it off for a bit to work on my tote for my swap and then work got in the way and other stuff kept me busy, too. That's life, right? 

Here are my last 3 blocks now.

Block 7 - Slice of Pie

Block 8 - Strawberry Cake

Block 9 - Ice Cream Cone

All of the blocks together.

Now I need to put sashing on them and create a mini quilt because I want to join Jennifer's Modern Mini Challenge as well. Not sure yet if I'll do it with this one or with a different mini quilt. Still got a week time to decide what to do, better get working on it!

I'm linking this post up to Kristy's Paper Piecing Party!

Paper Piecing Party

Have a great weekend everyone!
xx Lia

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Perfect fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are absolutely delicious! And so low in calories! Can't wait to see how you finish this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Block 7 has me dreaming of a slice of key lime pie. . .and I'm really not that fond of key lime ;) fabulous blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Ice cream cone is yummy. Last time I saw your block I made a chocolate cake. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my favourite foods in one candy coloured quilt! Brilliant ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is going to be a yummy looking mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pie looks incredibly edible, I love the effect of the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...