Saturday, June 22, 2013

To all my followers...

Since Google Reader is retiring in a couple of days - boohoo, I know - I would love for everyone of you to follow me via Bloglovin' to still be able to read my posts, if you haven't already found a different solution for yourself.

You can follow me by clicking the following button or by using the little pink one on the right of this page.

Follow on Bloglovin 

Hoping to see you all on the other side of this switch. And it would be great, if you could let me know what other blog readers you are using now that Google Reader is waving its bye-bye. 

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm off out for a meal :) 
xx Lia

2 comments:

  1. I'm using feedly and quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Blogger Dashboard which what I've always used. I have now claimed my blog on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...