Saturday, July 13, 2013

Triple-Zip Pouch Swap

Do you remember how I said, that I couldn't wait to cut into my California Road Trip bundle?
Today I did just that and the outcome is the pouch that I made for my secret partner in Stephanie's Triple-Zip Pouch Swap.


My partner asked for colourful and scrappy and I do know that this isn't really scrappy at all, but after a bit of stalking her Flickr account and her favourites on there, I noticed that she seems to love these colours. So the bundle seemed perfect when it arrived. 


I really hope my partner will like this pouch, it has a detachable wrist strap like she asked for. And as a little tiny accessory I added a yoyo-flower that she can pin onto the pouch or anywhere else as desired.



Now I need to find some goodies to fill the bag with. What would you prefer? Notions or fabric scraps? Sweets? I need advice ;)

Have a great weekend everyone and see you next time!
xx Lia


11 comments:

  1. I love the colours of your pouch Lia and the wee yo-yo is a cute finishing touch :) I am sure your swap partner is gonna love it! I can just imagine unzipping each of those three zips to find a wee notion or sweets inside :) Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your partner is going to love this little pouch - it is so summery! As to what to put in the pouch, if she likes things scrappy I would add some scraps and maybe a notion or two! But then sweets are mighty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the colour combination and the whole concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this one in the group and thought it was very cool, came over to your website to check out the tote swap and will become a new follower via bloglovin', I love the thought of a little sweet and some fabric scraps to put inside the pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! With a lot of zipper!! My kind of pouch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...