Sunday, August 18, 2013

Secret Tote Bag Swap - Sign Up Time!



Hey everyone!

As announced in my post yesterday, the second round for my Secret Tote Bag Swap is now starting. You can sign up for this round from the 19th to the 29th August, 2013. Since it's already the 19th over in Australia, I've decided to put the form online already. 

The theme for this round is going to be Nature.

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to join, please head over to my Flickr Group, where you will find the Sign Up Form along with the Rules and Guidelines for this swap. The latter, along with buttons for your blog, can be found HERE as well. Please note that this swap is a Flickr based swap only, which means you must have an active Flickr account and make an inspirational mosaic to join in on the fun.

Hope to see you there!
xx Lia

1 comment:

  1. I participated in the last secret tote bag swap and it was so much fun that I'm headed over to sign up for this one right now! I love the theme for this one too! Thanks for organizing this Lia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...