Monday, December 2, 2013

Announcing the Winners of the Green Bag Lady Freebie!

Thanks to everyone for commenting on my Blogaversary Freebie from the weekend and celebrating my 1st Blog Birthday with me.

The winners of the 12 Green Bag Lady bags are:

sew.darn.quilt 
Marelize Ries
Grace 
Margaret 
Christine
Julia Isakova
jodie
Paula
Audrey Matlock
Tatiana
Nadezhda Azarova
Heathe A Driscoll

Congratulations to all of you, you've all been sent an email from Lia's Handmades with the Subject 'Green Bag Lady, Germany Freebie_11_2013' to notify you of your win and asking for your shipping address. Not received an email? Please check your Spam Folder just in case!

If you're not one of those winning a bag this time, don't fret. Teresa has another freebie on her blog at the moment, so head on over there and join and keep an eye on her blog. She's posting bag freebies frequently. 

Have a good day!
xx Lia

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lia and congrats to all the other lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lia and to the Green Bag Lady, I am looking forward to getting my bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much. I know I will love the bag yo send to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...