Sunday, March 1, 2015

A quick thank you!!

Just wanted to write a quick post to thank everyone out there for voting for me in the Project Quilting Viewer's Choice Vote this week. 



You managed to push my pillow "Love is Equal" into the top spots, landing me on the 3rd place with 125 votes and that means a great deal to me as I wasn't expecting to receive many votes, considering that I was hitting a topic that many are afraid to talk about or just avoid entirely.

Since I have friends in the LGBTQIA community that I love very dearly, it's been a great way to express my views and my support and I've been really happy and surprised with all the positive feedback I got from all of you, so once again, thank you so much!

It also means that this is the 4th time in four public votes, that one of my entries has been in the top three. Let's see if we can keep that cycle unbroken for the final two challenges in March :)

All the best to you,
xx Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...