Wednesday, June 10, 2015

EPP Results

In my post from late April I showed you the EPP projects that I was working on. Now that my Four Seasons Pillow Swap partner has received her summer pillow, I can finally reveal the whole thing to you.









As you can guess, the whole top was handpieced together and it took me quite a while, although I was sewing away on it every day, doing a bit here and another bit there as I found time. 
The back was done in a much easier way, and I used the (under quilters really popular) Britten fabric from Ikea. 

I love how the colours blend in together and it's my interpretation of a perfect rainbow, so I'm really happy how it turned out. 

The Summer round of the swap is currently coming to an end and the most gorgeous pillows are showing up everywhere. I can't wait to find out who I will be receiving from and am patiently waiting and stalking the postman every day ;)

Another finish for a swap, which shipping date is a couple months off yet, is a Sew Together Bag that I made. I've had it completely finished for a while now, but don't want to reveal the whole thing yet, for the fear that my partner my actually be watching my blog. So here is only the EPP outside panel for your viewing pleasure.


More of that will be revealed later in the year.

That's all from me for now!

Have a great day,
xx Lia

5 comments:

  1. That is absolutely stunning. The rainbow, the hand piecing, the t-i-m-e. Your partner is certain to be awestruck when she sees your beautiful handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow is amazing! I love the precision of EPP. I love the honeycomb bag with all the fussy cut bees! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tumbling blocks are fun -- love all the little bees in the honeycomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pieces are so adorable! The pillow is amazing and I'm sure your partner loves it! The sew together bag will be a gorgeous gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mhmmmm, now your partner has discovered your blog (only two months late) and she spies something that makes her squeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...