Sunday, December 27, 2015

A year full of finishes...

2015 has been filled with lots of sewing time, especially in the first half of the year.
I've also been part of many swaps and a few challenges, as well as sewing charity blocks, hoping to do more of the latter in the new year.

Here's a mosaic of everything I've made during the year. 


There are already several plans swirling through my head of things I want to make in the new year, as well as a couple ideas, so let's hope there will be enough time to sew!

Wishing a very Happy New Year to all my readers and followers!

Take care
xx Lia

2 comments:

  1. You were busy this year! Your chickadee pillow is so pretty. I look forward to seeing what's in store next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sew lovely. Cannot pick a favourite, they are all so lovely. Well done. Here's to 2016 being a year of great sewing. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...